Support and Site Maintenance.
Beyond our creative services we strive to excel in the field of support, as our testimonials will confirm. EC1 web design are always on hand to support your existing site, train your users, and come up with new solutions.
We provide all new web sites with free support during your specified web site warranty period. Beyond that we offer a variety of paid support plans to suit your individual requirements and budget.
Raise a support ticket.
To raise a support ticket click here. You will be taken to our main website which has a dedicated support ticket system. Please note you have to register first and verify your email.
- Monthly Prioity Premier+ Support £35pcm: This is our most popular and comprehensive service. We will provide unlimited email support tickets, plus 1 hour off-site support and/or non design maintenance including scheduled telephone consultation to landline or skype. This service is ideal for SME's who need a quick turnaround for their business website. All tickets will have a response within 2 hours, often less, during normal working hours. Available at £35 pcm. Minimum period of 6 months.
- PrePay10 £350: 10 hours of support, maintenance, design or training as required. Itemised in 15 minute units, and valid for six months.
- DIY 2 hour Email support ticket £12: Ideal for Super Administrator users, web developers and experienced users. We will reply to a single topic, giving you domain tailored instructions how to resolve your issue. £12 per single topic/issue/domain
- Telephone/Skype Consultation: 30 minutes scheduled telephone consultation with your project manager.
- Podcast Support: We will prepare a video training or support session, using screen capture on your website, on a single topic. You can access this from our client area for 30 days and/or download it to your PC as you wish.
- Software updates: You can sign up for automatic security core updates. This is an annual package. We will backup your site files and database if applicable before we update your software to the latest secure version. This is highly recommended, particularly for open-source platforms such as Joomla and Open-Cart. Backups are retained for seven days. £120 pa/domain
- Single software update: Mostly used for websites where there has not been a regular routine of updates. Before we provide any support your website must be updated to the latest secure version. As above all site files and database if applicable will be backed up before commencement. Usually partial update packages are not suitable and you will require whole system update. £50/domain
- Backup: We can create a rolling backup your website and database files to be retained by us. You can specify period of time between backups or number of backups retained by us offsite. You can choose whether you wish to restore your site yourself or if you would like us to do it for you during normal working hours.
- Fixed Price Quotation: Useful for larger overhauls of layout or functionality. All quotes valid for 30 days.
- Hourly rate from £50 ph: We prioritise and schedule work depending on two factors, emergency work and by how quickly clients pay us. Standard hourly rates start at £50/hr but Premier+ clients and those who pay within 4 days are only charged £35/hr. We are happy to bill by the quarter hour and fully itemise time spent per task.
- Site Consultations: We love meeting our clients and can arrange to meet either at your office or we can book a comfortable UK business office hub near to you. On/Off site consultations, training, or presentations are for up to 4 people, for 2 hours unless otherwise requested. Outside UK on request.
- Training Refresher Courses: Useful for businesses who have used their website for some time, during which there may have been software updates, changes to the administration user interface or staff changes. We can offer annual or periodic training on-site or by scheduled web conferencing. Used in conjunction with our personalised webinars this is a useful method of training new recruits.